The New Performance Science Opportunity
Lively discussion about sports research and the next generation of high performance
- How research can improve to help teams advance - on and off the field - in a more practical and compelling way
- The evolution of thinking about data and roles, to thinking about questions and problems
- The importance of asking the right questions with the right context at the right level
- Ego, humility, fear, trust and transparency!
- Are we stuck in satisficing mode?
- The keys to building a highly collaborative environment
- What it takes to have a seat at the strategic table