Fixing A Hip Shift And Injury Protocols | Sam J. Rakyta II, PT, DPT, CSCS, CIDN, CHVLAT
Here is what this short episode covers:
Our Story and my injury leading up to Worlds 2018.
- Weak Glutes/Anterior Pelvic tilts
- How fast we fixed it.
- What we did to fix it.
- How often I did physical therapy.
- Corrective exercises for hip shifts.
- How often do you perform the corrective exercises?
- How long does it take to correct?
- Other ways to fix a hip shift.
- Training through injury.
- Injury management and maintenance.
"Sam has been a Licensed Physical Therapist since 2009 and joined our PT Link team in 2014. He holds both a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (2009) and a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science (2006) from The University of Toledo. During his time at The University of Toledo he developed a Clinical Practice Guideline for Upper Extremity Musculoskeletal Disorders and contributed to research pertaining to the influence of inflammation on muscle hypertrophy which was published in the American Journal of Physiology and Cell Physiology.
VISIT THE CLINIC: Work with Sam one on one at the PT Link Clinic in,
Maumee, OH 43537
or visit PT LINK website for more information