As of this episode, we have all officially voted! Do you want us to be able to change out Trump's screaming face for sunglasses Joe? Get out and vote and make it happen!
- Laura became THAT paranoid pet owner, and Pam became THAT person who forgot her mask.
- As promised, we deliver dramatic readings of our bitchy Yelp reviews. Some of us are bitchier than others. 👀
- We apologize in advance for this - we showed off our lack of vocal talent when trying to see if Google could identify the songs we were humming.
- WARNING: Don't fap during a work Zoom meeting, even if you think your camera is off.
- With covid-19 cases on the rise as predicted, pandemic fatigue is setting in for many of us.
- Trump was a ratings LOSER during the battle of the two town halls. And while we're sick of debates, we'll be hosting a chat watch party for EVERYONE during this Thursday's final Presidential debate. Join the #Millennial for all Discord here.
- Just half of registered voters expect to know the outcome of the election within a few days of November 3rd. We think it's important to mentally prepare ourselves for the possibility that we won't know the winner on election night. Here are some tips to help stay sane this election season.
- With increased awareness of police brutality, many primetime procedural police dramas are having to assess how they'll approach current events.
- How do police dramas fuel our implicit biases?
- We're joined by BAE supporter Amy, who's here to fill us in on what teaching is like during the pandemic.
- What are the pros and cons of face-to-face vs. digital learning? Amy shares the precautions being taken in her school.
- This week's recommendations will give you a nice break from election coverage: Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit (Andrew), Haunted Places (Laura), BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky on Netflix (Pam), and 'Crying in My Car: A Podcast for Teachers' (Amy).
- This week's episode is sponsored by Bartleby Write (www.getbartleby.com/MILL for your first month FREE), Everyplate (https://www.everyplate.com and enter promo code mill3 for three weeks of EveryPlate meals for just $2.99), and Honey (https://www.joinhoney.com/MILL to join for FREE). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week's installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
- Andrew has written his pee pee tale, and we get a sneak peak preview read by Andrew himself!
- The panel is put to the test: do we remember what we learned in the 5th grade?
- Cringey work stories: we all have them. Between the panel and our Patrons, we've got every workplace horror story involving nudes, getting caught talking shit, POOP, and so much more.