EP 1: Why we need more creativity in the world right now with James Victore
- James introduces me to the Four Freedoms of Creativity and explains how they’re not only within everyone’s reach they’re a choice we can all make to help us all live more creative lives.
- We talk about the role self-love plays and how important it is when it comes to allowing ourselves to be creative.
- We talk about the three invisible traumas that kill our creativity - ones we all experience without even realising it.
- During this episode, James’s also shares his own creative process and the three simple questions he asks himself at the start of any creative project. I particularly loved hearing this, as for me, it felt like a very simple container to hold your big, audacious creative ideas - offering a little bit of structure and avoiding the overwhelm we can often experience when managing our new ideas.
- And of course, we talk about what creativity means; why we need more of it in our world right now and why we need more creative answers to the big questions our planet is facing.
Theme music; The Vendetta by Stefan Kartenberg (copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.) http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/JeffSpeed68/58628