Episode #58: ESPN College Basketball Analyst, Seth Greenberg!
During Episode #58, Seth and Dub discussed:
- How the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic will affect the 2020-21 college basketball season.
- The idea of a "bubble" or "pods" to limit the spread of COVID-19 during the season.
- An outlook on the Big Ten, who is the "top tier" of the conference?
- Where Purdue fits into the Big Ten this upcoming season.
- Some teams he thinks are most equipped to make a National Championship run.
- How mid-major teams/conferences will be affected by the pandemic.
- Addressing Greg Marshall situation at Wichita State.
- Coaching against players such as Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Chris Mullin, Chris Paul, JJ Reddick and more!
DJP is presented by: Indy Lumberjack!
You can check them out by going to IndyLumberjack.com or email IndyLumberjack@gmail.com !
Follow GUEST on social media!
Follow the podcast and Dub on Instagram! @dubjellisonpodcast @dubjellison