Launching BOOKMARKED, an intellectually-stimulating series of book-reading sessions, hosted by MIT ID Innovation Programme.
About the bestseller :
Topping bestseller lists for almost ten years, Thinking, Fast and Slow is a contemporary classic, an essential book that has changed the lives of millions of readers.
- Major New York Times bestseller
- Over two million copies sold
- Selected by the New York Times Book Review as one of the ten best books of 2011
- Selected by The Wall Street Journal as one of the best nonfiction books of 2011
- 2013 Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient
- Daniel Kahneman's work with Amos Tversky is the subject of Michael Lewis's best-selling The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds
In his mega bestseller, Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman, world-famous psychologist and winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics, takes us on a groundbreaking tour of the mind and explains the two systems that drive the way we think.
System 1 is fast, intuitive, and emotional;
System 2 is slower, more deliberative, and more logical.
About the Author :
In 2015, The Economist listed Daniel Kahneman as the seventh most influential economist in the world.
Prof. Harshit Desai, Director, Innovation Programme will be in conversation with our Guest reader, Mr. Shekhar Badve, founding Director of Lokus design, a leading Strategy & Design company. A NID alumni with 17+ years of diverse experience in Strategic Design, Innovation, Design Research. Jury at GOI's India Design Mark, Member of CII’s National Committee on Design, Design Interventions in Smart City, Member of Board of Studies, MIT Institute of Design.
So, tune in to BOOKMARKED & let's learn.innovate.lead