EP 8: Exploring the edge of your comfort zone with Steve Garratt
You often hear people say ‘do one thing every day that scares you’ or ‘to succeed you need to wave goodbye to your comfort zone’, but when it comes to our creativity, just how far out of our comfort zone do we really need to venture?
- Creative collaborations and how finding the right creative partner can elevate your game
- The real role of a creative (and it’s not necessarily what you'd think!)
- How picking your battles can be the key to maintaining creative integrity when it comes to working with clients
- How to pitch your ideas so that people aren’t saying ‘no’ all the time
- Why relationships are so important when it comes to creating work you love
- And of course, we talk all about comfort zones; when and who should be in it, when and who should be out of it, and why sometimes, just going to the edge of it is all that’s needed for creative growth.
Theme music; The Vendetta by Stefan Kartenberg (copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.) http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/JeffSpeed68/58628