Adapting to new ways of working
- The prospects for a return to ‘normal’ business conditions
- Identifying and defining post-Covid business models
- The role of ‘distributed working’ in shaping businesses’ response to the pandemic
- How new working models can help improve efficiency
- How to replicate in-person collaboration within dispersed teams
- Measuring and improving workforce health and productivity
- Maintaining the physical and mental health of employees working remotely
Presented by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson.
With Spiro Comitis.
Produced and edited by Nick Hilton for Podot.