It’s the final episode of Season 1 folks!
And we are finishing on a real high because my guests today are Isabel Soden
and Natalie Marsland
, the fabulous founders of Reuben Feels
is an immersive storytelling company, with a mission statement; to get the world playing
. Which of course, I absolutely love! This was such a joyful conversation about creativity, curiosity, play, the power of saying yes, and seeing your life for what it really is; one big improvisation show!
Issie and Nat serve up some powerful and practical suggestions to help us clamber over the wall of fear and step into a more playful state, where the real magic and the creativity happens.
In this episode we discuss…
- How we can start to reframe failure and stop being quite so afraid of getting things wrong all the time
- What listening really means and why it’s the beginning and end of everything
- Issie shares the six golden rules that will transform a rehearsal room, a meeting room, or, even better, your entire life!
- Nat introduces us to the concept of ‘Groovement’, and explains why getting out of your head and into your body is SO important when it comes to accessing your creativity
- And why remembering to relax, breathe and have fun, can very often be the best response to everything!
I hope you have as much fun listening to this episode as I had recording it. I’ll be back in March with Season 2. Until then, I just want to say a huge thank you for tuning into this podcast every week and I’ll look forward to seeing you back here in the new year for more conversations designed to feed and fuel your creativity. In the meantime have a wonderful Christmas and I’m wishing you a happy, healthy and of course, creative 2021!
PS. If you want to hang out and play with Issie and Nat on Instagram, you can find them @reubenfeels_official
Theme music; The Vendetta by Stefan Kartenberg (copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.) http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/JeffSpeed68/58628