It was a warm day in Tulsa, Oklahoma on June 7, 2011. A repairman had just walked out of a 32 story apartment building to grab some supplies from his truck. Another man nearby was taking a break from work and had stepped outside for some fresh air. A loud crash broke through the quiet afternoon and both men looked up to see Josh Hilberling falling from the broken window of his 25th floor apartment. He landed on the concrete roof of the 8th floor parking garage. His wife, Amber, 7 months pregnant and still in the apartment, screamed in terror and rushed down the elevator to him, but it was too late. 23-year-old Josh Hilberling was dead. Five years later, serving 25 years for the second degree murder of her husband, tragedy would strike the family again. Did she truly murder Josh, or was it a horrible accident? And what really happened to Amber in that jail cell?
Check out our Patreon page and support the show for early access to episodes, ad-free episodes, bonus episodes and much more!
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Like Us on Facebook
- Join our Case Discussion Group on Facebook
- Get Killer Queens Merch
- Native: Visit NativeDeo.com/queens or use promo code queens at checkout for20% off your first order!
- Shudder: To try Shudder free for 30 days, go to shudder.com and use promo code queens.
- FirstLeaf: What are you waiting for? Get that Friday feeling, like we do, any day with Firstleaf! Join today and you’ll get 6 bottles of wine for $29.95 and free shipping! Just go to TryFirstleaf.com/queens.
- BetterHelp: Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/Queens.
Logo designed by Sloane Williams of The Sophisticated Crayon.
© 2020 Killer Queens Podcast. All Rights Reserved.