It's the season 6 finale of #Millennial, and you know what that means! Secret Santa, a year in review, and a look ahead to 2021.
- Andrew reminds us that each year has been worse than the one that preceeded it, so... buckle up.
- Laura recounts the experience of her self-administered COVID-19 test and does not recommend.
- We used Cameo for this year's Secret Santa exchange and the results are GOLD. New #Millennial tradition?
- A #Millennial Year In Review: all the shit you remember, plus a few surprise reminders of things that did happen this year, even though they feel like a million years ago.
- We each make one 2021 prediction, and we're (mostly) optimistic in our forcasting.
- In our final Joementum update of 2020, Newsmax doesn't want to be sued, Laura complains about the lack of focus on Russian cyberattacks, Pence's "Guardians," and please for the love of God vote in the January 5th runoff if you're registered to vote in Georgia!
- Pence got penetrated by the COVID vaccine on camera. Did he get Mother's permission?
- "Happy Holidays! Here's $600 for the last 8 months of misery, go get yourself something nice." -Congressional Republicans
- Want to get your 2020 feelings out? Join us and yell into the Icelandic wilderness here.
- This week's recommendations are winter coziness with a side of murder: The Comfy (Andrew), treating yourself (Laura), weighted blankets (Pam), and HBO's "Murder on Middle Beach" (Jule).
- This week's episode is sponsored by LoveBook (https://www.LoveBookOnline.com/MILL for 20% off), Rothy's (https://www.rothys.com/mill), and Talkspace (https://www.talkspace.com and enter promo code MILL for $100 off your first month). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week's installment of After Dark, available exclusively on Patreon:
- Burn motherfucker, BURN! We light a fire and metaphorically cast every shitty thing from 2020 into the flames.
- Patrons contributed their own submissions, so we burn those too for a cathartic look back at the litany of suck that was this year.