Lessons from 1 Year in Business
In this tell-all episode, details Mpumi's journey of establishing her company in November 2019 after getting clear on hre purpose in April 2018, and the business lessons she's learned along the way. She also speaks on how God has shown Himself as a faithful guide and provider in the first year of business.
Key Business Lessons:
1. Make your 9-5 job your first business investor
2. The benefit of making your purpose a business
3. Why not to half-ass people
4. Revenue from launches
5. The futility of skipping steps
6. Entrepreneurship is not linear
7. Your journey gets longer and harder when you don't invest
8. How to have the courage to sell
9. God sends help
Enrollment to Purpose to Profession now open:
Purpose to Profession is a 6-month coaching and consulting programme designed to move you from feeling lost and directionless to being a practitioner of your purpose.
Programme begins 1 February 2021.
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8836218/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/purposepractitionersclub/