COLD CHAIN CONVERSATION - Defining Net Zero
Chaired by Cold Chain Federation Chief Executive Shane Brennan, the panel discussed what can or should net zero mean for the cold chain.
The discussion forms part of the ongoing road to net zero project launched by the Federation in October 2020 - see report.
- Professor Judith Evans - Southbank University
- Professor Alan McKinnon - Kuehne Logistics University
- Professor Toby Peters - University of Birmingham
- Dr Tim Fox - Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Tim Moran - Regional Vice President - Lineage Logistics
and contribution from Tom Southall Policy Director Cold Chain Federation.