A polar vortex has struck the southern United States and skinny jeans are out.
- The gang reacts to the fashion trends Gen Z says make us "old." 😂
- Pam is thankful to all the fast food joints for reminding her it's almost Lent with their fish alternatives.
- We ask our Discord community: what is something you've done that you recommend everyone add to their bucket list? (Thanks Idea Guy!)
- The perks of traveling and exploring alone. Ahhhhh...
- Be sure to check out our latest BREAKING NEWS installment for our immediate reactions to the impeachment trial acquittal over the weekend.
- What is the future of the Republican party? Will they split, or fall into line?
- A Utah school told parents they could opt their kids out of their Black History Month curriculum, prompting us to examine our own schooling experiences on this topic.
- Vaccine tourism is ramping up with tens of thousands crossing state lines to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Would we do the same?
- This week in canceled: Joss Whedon and Gina Carano being held accountable for their patterns of toxic behavior.
- Taylor Swift is kicking off her massive re-recording project with "Taylor's Version" of 'Fearless!'
- We've got a little bit of everything for this week's recommendations: 'Barb and Star Go to Vista del Mar' (Andrew), The Last of Us's 'Left Behind' downloadable content (Laura), and Rodgers & Hammerstein's 'Cinderella' on Disney+ (Pam).
- This week's episode is sponsored by Honey -- our only sponsor who will always SAVE you money! Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week's installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
- What's the worst piece of advice you've ever gotten? We've got some doozies!
- "Accept less money or your husband will feel emasculated" excuse me wut?
- Pam and Laura remember all the times a well-meaning adult told them boys were mean to them because of a crush.
- How poor self-esteem can translate to some pretty terrible advice giving.
- A "gay" handshake. Wtf?