Hello everyone, and welcome back to another episode of The Creativity Campus Podcast.
I caught up with Marc during the height of lockdown and this conversation, which he recorded from his home in California, making me a little jealous, was such a delight and filled me with so much energy to create.
This conversation is crammed full of helpful tools and techniques to support your creative process, in it, we talk about;
- The Five Stages of Creativity and how you can use them to structure and support your creative process
- Visualisation, what it is, why it’s so important and how we can all become better at doing it
- When to ‘let it flow’ and when to edit and why you need to know the difference.
- Putting your work out into the world; dealing with fear, stage fright and negative feedback
- The stigma of failing and how to reframe so you can begin to embrace it
- And in this episode, Marc debunks one the greatest creative excuses of all time and shares his secret to boasting creativity by 60%
I hope this episode encourages you to put your work (and yourself) out into the world and helps you to accept it’s all just a necessary, albeit scary, part of the process!
Happy listening (and sharing)!
Theme music; The Vendetta by Stefan Kartenberg (copyright 2018 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.)