Covid: The Misinformation Pandemic
- Why the problem of misinformation has been more acute during the Covid crisis
- The dangers of misinformation, and groups that may be vulnerable
- The history of health misinformation in previous outbreaks and crises
- The role of social media companies in tackling misinformation
- How business and HR leaders can tackle misinformation in the workplace
Presented by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson.
With Dr Stephan Lewandowsky.
Produced by James Seton.
Production and editing by Nick Hilton for Podot.