Creating Consistency for your Commitments
Below are 3 - 4 self-discovering questions to ask yourself when thinking about what will suitably work for you in building more consistency around your health and wellness commitments:
- What fitness activity do I enjoy?
- What comes easily for me/ what feels the most like play?
- What structure can I put in place to have me show up, regardless how I am feeling?
- EX: Some people, they have a favorite time to watch t.v. and they do their workouts in front of their favorite shows/ podcasts/ or movies, others find success with accountability. Having a friend who workouts with them, better yet a group of friends that all communicate and have the same exact goals as you.
- Did it work?
- If yes, awesome this is the beginning of building a habit!
- If no, that okay, this is all apart of the fun. Now all there is left to do is inquirer…
- If that didn't work, then what is the next smallest step that I can take to get me to the next level?