Batman and the Fear of the Unknown, Anthony Mackie Calls Out Gay Head Canons, Juneteenth Education
- Let Batman live! DC thinks letting the grown man who dresses like a bat display a very normal sex life is a bridge too far.
- The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is angling to prevent Joe Biden and other pro-choice politicians from being able to take communion.
- We're noticing some weird things are hyper-inflated in the market right now: lumber, chicken wings, cars, and more.
- Nielsen has rolled out some new data regarding the average American's streaming habits. Do we fit the trend?
- Anthony Mackie is in hot water after a not-so-eloquent response to a question about some fans wanting to see his MCU character in a romantic relationship with Bucky Barnes.
- Juneteenth is now a federal holiday in the United States! We share when we first learned about Juneteenth and discuss its reception on the political stage.
- Surprise Bitch! is back, and this week, we call Koen. Thank you for the lovely chat, Koen!
- You know we wouldn't leave you without recommendations: LEGO Masters (Andrew), check all your sources when booking a cargo van or moving truck (Laura), and Hulu's 'The Orange Years' (Pam).
- This week's episode is sponsored by OUAI (https://www.theouai.com and use code MILL for 15% off your purchase), Felix Gray (https://www.felixgrayglasses.com/MILL), and Talkspace (https://www.talkspace.com and enter code MILL for $100 off your first month). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!