How to use writing to reconnect with your unique voice and values with Adanna Onuekwusi
There are lots of ways for us to reconnect with ourselves, our voice and support our self-care, but I love the idea of using writing to do this. Writing without a specific purpose or an outcome in mind. Writing just for the enjoyment, creativity and exploration of what' sin our mind.
In this episode we talk about:
- How you can use writing as an exploration of creative self-expression
- How writing can enable you to connect with your unique voice and values
- Different writing tools to use if you're just starting out (beyond just journaling)
- How Adanna came to use writing as a self-care practice as a new mum
- Why taking time to be with ourselves and our thoughts matter
- ...and so much more!
Enjoy this powerful episode.
Find out more about Adanna Onuekwusi
Facebook Group - The Impact Entrepreneurs ClubSubscribe here to the podcast to receive weekly email updates of the latest episode