Trusting the simmer with coach, writer, speaker and podcaster Tiffany Han
Tiffany's a coach, writer, podcaster, speaker and a person who "will say out loud what everyone else in the room is thinking". She's been marketing the sh*t out of life and sharing her story (brilliantly and honestly) on her podcast The Tiffany Han Show since 2014.
Listen to discover what she's learnt about playing the long game on social media and,
- Getting Instagram to work for you (not the other way round).
- Evolving in your business.
- Creating content that makes eye-contact.
- How to stand out as a coach on social (how to stand out full-stop).
- Where to post your big ideas.
"I keep trying to quit Instagram and I can't quit it. There are amazing things about the platform and I've made amazing connections there and I've made friends. It's not something I'd walk away from. But I know that lots of ways that we are taught to interact with the are not working. So I'm always trying to redefine what it means for me to interact with the app so that it is working for me, and I'm not working for it." Tiffany Han