The proven ways to create FOMO; help, share, collaborate and get everybody talking #E1S3 May King Tsang
May King has built her reputation and her authority in the world of making tea and making mistakes; as all us humans do. In this episode she shares with us her energy, optimism and bravery to find her path to success.
The contents is revealing!
The time honored strategy to help, share, and collaborate to achieve momentum and make the journey that much more fun has allowed May King’s to raise her, and her clients profiles.
One stunt, attracted new business in under 20mins from activation. Join us to learn her industry secrets and dive deep into the challenges of crippling self doubt, and the inevitable rise of the negative Nellie!
- Why we all need to stop being so British if we want to stand out online.
- How to lean into your gifts and get clients seeking you out
- What Muhammad Ali said the helped May King get out of her own way.
- How to move the needle on your creative ideas by building up your self belief, confidence and prioritising self care
- The deadly trap of comparisonitus and the simple truth to remember to overcome it
- Why a Jim Carrey’s 90s movie can tell you everything you need to know about creating FOMO; and how you too can do it well.
This show is a laugh a minute with raw honesty, vulnerability and a good dose of the life and business lessons. The secret ingredients to rise to the top, create FOMO and stay a good human.
Join the Snippets of Genius Facebook Community: www.facebook.com/groups/snippetsofgenius
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie