David Gandy is an icon and an inspiration. Once the highest paid model in the UK, the first man to ever hold that title, David changed male modelling for good. An icon of rounded masculinity as well as rugged good looks, David has been shining a torch for men for over two decades now.
Today, David tells us what it took to reach the top. Starting out as a pizza delivery boy in Essex, David has always had the attitude of wanting to be the best. Some things never change. Whether that’s staying till midnight in order to get that last delivery and be the number one delivery boy, or training in the gym five times a week in order to get to the top of modelling.
Now, David has his own label, which he’s launching in November. Creating a unique combination of lifestyle and fashion, David is taking a bold step in launching a business that’s uniquely his own. But he’s just doing what he’s always done, inspiring men to be the best version of themselves.
- What is it about you that made you rise to the top?
- What role has luck played in your success
- How did your world change after you blew up
- Impostor syndrome
- Criticism and internet trolling
- Anxiety, not fitting in & being bullied
- Mental health
- Are you at your happiest working?
- Are you happy?
- Starting a brand
- Question from previous guest
Watch the episodes on Youtube: