Haunted Places with Christmas Names
Haunted places with Christmas names...both secular and religious.
There are even some UFO cases ahead, which may or may not be related to Santa and the reindeer pulling his sleigh.
- Evergreen Cemetery in Owego, New York
- Evergreen, Alabama - with pit stops to the haunted McConnico Cemetery and Monroeville/Monroe County, the literary capital of Alabama
- The Evergreen Cemetery in Evergreen Park, Illinois
- Snowflake, Arizona - site of one of the most famous abduction cases in the U.S. that inspired the movie Fire in the Sky.
- Holly Pond, Alabama - for another UFO sighting
- Donner Memorial State Park in Truckee, California
- St Marys, Georgia - where we briefly explore the Oak Grove Cemetery before turning our attention to the city's crown jewel, the Orange Hall House Museum. We also make a quick stop to check out the Riverview Hotel's ghost story.
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania - a fitting place to end the tour of haunted places with Christmas names. We briefly touch on a few of the city's haunts overall, such as Lehigh University and Moravian College, but we concentrate most on the restless spirits said to roam the Historic Hotel Bethlehem, located in the heart of Historic Moravian Bethlehem, a U.S National Historic Landmark District.