Managing your six-figure expectations with Janet Murray @janmurrayuk
Content marketing and launch specialist Janet Murray tells us how she sold 13 places on the first course launch(far less than she hoped). But her disappointment taught her about managing expectations and what it really takes to run one of those 6-figure businesses the internet promises us is easy peasy.
Jan's one of a very few people who've given me solid gold advice in the past few years since I've been growing my online learning biz. Just when I needed to hear it, she said
- niche down
- send emails
- just start selling the bloody course!
- teaching vs coaching
- dealing with an ADHD diagnosis
- selling (and the big mistakes people make)
- running memberships
- Samantha Craft: Autistic Woman's Checklist http://www.myspectrumsuite.com/samantha-crafts-autistic.../
- Yo Samdy Sam (YouTube Channel) https://www.youtube.com/c/YoSamdySam
- Square Peg Podcast: https://squarepeg.community/podcast/ with Amy Richards
- Struggles of Being Black & Autistic (interview with Tiffany Hammond) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiEDeSp6G4o
Follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/_helen_perry_/
Join the thousands of people who get my weekly email for creative businesses, The Switch - click here: https://notabout-thekids.us18.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=d6ac639387d8ddf1616555042&id=24d1a34850
This show's produced by Story Publishing. Thank you for listening!