A rocky start for NFL+, ClipperVision’s impact and valuing women’s soccer rights
The pair look at a series of stories from prominent rights holders including the National Football League (NFL), the National Basketball Association (NBA) and Fifa.
- Will the NFL be able to turn things around after a slow start to the launch of NFL+?
- Will the Los Angeles Clippers set a template for NBA teams going DTC?
- Is the Women’s World Cup being undervalued by broadcasters?
- Is DAZN turning around after its pandemic struggles?
- What now for FuboTV after pulling out of betting?