Why Disney and Netflix are not immune from external economic pressure
This week’s episode focuses on the macroeconomic pressures impacting decisions made by the likes of Disney, FuboTV, and Netflix.
– Analysing FuboTV’s third quarter results (3:50)
– How are investor expectations impacting ESPN+? (15:00)
– Did it make sense for Netlix to approach purchasing the World Surf League? (21:50)
– How much impact can Google deliver for the World Cup? (26:40)
– Viaplay making more headway into the UK with the PDC (32:15)