The Other 1%

The Other 1%

39 posts / 51.5K listens

Stories with Attitude for mature listeners.

There have always been stories of the fantastic. Tales of strange events, bizarre monsters, people with paranormal abilities. Reports of events that strain your credibility. Stories of alien abductions, ghostly presences, gravity-defying UFOs…

But, eventually, 99% of these can be clarified, explained, rationalised; proven erroneous or fraudulent. Which leaves 1% that can’t.

These then, are the stories of… THE OTHER 1%.