Carbon monoxide dangers - Roland Wessling
How much do you think about the potential dangers of carbon monoxide?
A man who's partner was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in Norfolk is starting a 2 year project to research its effects today.
Roland Wessling's partner Hazel Woodhams died after the couple left a barbecue in their tent overnight, while they were camping at Clippsby Hall near Great Yarmouth in 2011.
They thought it was extinguished as it felt cold to touch, but the embers were still alight and giving off deadly carbon monoxide gas which killed Hazel in minutes.