Stabat Mater In F Minor 1st Mov. (Giovanni Battista Pergolesi) Syntheway Strings VSTi Software
http://syntheway.net - Stabat Mater In F Minor 1st Mov.* (Giovanni Battista Pergolesi) using Syntheway Virtual Strings Ensemble #VSTi Software (PC Windows, Mac OS X see requirements below)
#Pergolesi #GiovanniBattistaPergolesi #StabatMater Dolorosa In F Minor 1st Mov #Syntheway #Strings #VST Win #Mac #OSX #StabatMaterDolorosa
- #Stabat #Mater is a musical setting of the Stabat Mater sequence, composed by Giovanni Battista Pergolesi in 1736. Composed in the final weeks of Pergolesi's life, the work is divided into twelve movements, each named after the incipit of the text. Much of the music is based on Pergolesi's earlier setting of the Dies Irae sequence.
Syntheway Strings is a "rich-sounding" sample based string VST instrument. Its Multisampled Ensemble #Strings: #Violin, #Viola, #Cello & #Double #Bass, has the ability to produce beautiful and lyrical lines, as well as powerful and forceful articulations. You'll find string orchestra sustained, Espressivo, Staccato, Marcato, Crescendo, Decrescendo and more. Now in the version 2.5 includes synthetic, hybrid and #pizzicato modes.
- Strings Mode Selector includes:
- Full Strings
- Octaves Strings
- Dark Strings
- Marcato Strings
- Staccato Strings
- Marcato Octaves
- Synth Strings 1
- Synth Strings 2
- Hybrid Strings
- Pizzicato Strings
- Authentic sound based on an intelligent VSTi engine and Sample Playback, which provides virtually unlimited dynamic expression for your performances.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.
.................................................................................. Installation Notes
- Use these Syntheway VST plugins in your favourite DAW MIDI Sequencer host like: FL Studio, Ableton Live, Cakewalk SONAR X Serie:s X1-X2-X3, Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, PreSounus Studio One, Cockos REAPER, Mixcraft, MAGIX Samplitude, Sequoia, Energy XT, ACID Pro, Orion, VSTHost, SAVIHost, n-Track Studio, Cantabile, Adobe Audition and many others ( Check out complete list of VST compatible hosts here: http://syntheway.com/vstcompatiblehost.htm )
- Place the dll file / files into VST Plugins Folder.
- 500 MHz Processor (Pentium, Celeron AMD or equivalent) minimum.
- RAM: 128 MB or higher recommended.
- Windows Operating System : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 / x86 (32 bit).
- For Windows x64 (64 bit) test it first with VST Bridge, jBridge or BitBridge.
Apple Mac OS X Requirements:
AU / VST Hosts: Logic Pro X, GarageBand, Final Cut Pro X, MainStage, Cubase, Ardour, Ableton Live, REAPER and Digital Performer OS: Apple Mac OS X v10.6 "Snow Leopard", Mac OS X v10.7 "Lion", Mac OS X v10.8 "Mountain Lion", Mac OS X v10.9 "Mavericks", Mac OS X v10.10 "Yosemite".
Syntheway Virtual Strings Ensemble (Violin, Viola, Cello & Double Bass) is also available for Apple Mac OS X (Audio Unit, VST for Mac, NI Kontakt NKI Files, Apple Logic EXS24 MkII Sample Library) http://syntheway.com/SynthewayStringsforMacOS_X.htm
Syntheway Virtual Strings Ensemble (Violin, Viola, Cello & Double Bass) for Mac OS X: Has been adapted as Sampler with internal Sample Library made specially for Mac users in order to use it as .component (Audio Unit) and / or .vst format (Cubase for Mac) (Compiled in Universal Binary format, so they are compatible and runs natively on Intel-manufactured IA-32 or Intel 64-based Macintosh computers. Mac OS X 10.6 or later). http://syntheway.com/SynthewayVirtualStringsEnsembleSamplerAudioUnitandVSTFormatFor_Mac.htm
Syntheway Virtual Strings Ensemble (Violin, Viola, Cello & Double Bass) also is available in NKI Sample Library version made specially for Mac users in order to use it on Native Instruments Kontakt. It has been meticulousl...