EU reform: what’s in it for me?
• Is the EU fit for purpose, and how should it change?
• How can the EU be reformed in a way that will bring greater benefit to typical British families?
• Has David Cameron achieved his own goals on renegotiation, or an own goal?
• Alison McGovern MP, Labour MP for Wirral South
• Graham Stringer MP, Labour MP for Blackley and Broughton
• Kyalo Burt-Fulcher, executive member, Young Fabians
• Roger Casale, CEO and founder, New Europeans
• Chair: Cllr Debbie Caine, Liverpool Council