Blurry (Puddle Of Mudd) Bassesland Bass Harmonics, Fuzz Bass Overdrive Distortion and Banjodoline Electric Mandolin VST Plugins (VST Windows, AU VST Mac OS X, EXS24, KONTAKT)
http://syntheway.net - Blurry (Puddle Of Mudd) cover using Bassesland (Bass Harmonics and Fuzz Bass, distorted / overdriven bass) and Banjodoline Electric Mandolin VST Plugin (PC Windows, Mac OS X see links in "Requirements")
1.- Bassesland Virtual Electric, Acoustic and Synth Bass (Bass Harmonics and Fuzz Bass Overdrive Distortion) http://syntheway.com/Bassesland.htm
2.- Banjodoline Virtual Banjo and Mandolin (Electric Mandolin) http://syntheway.com/Banjodoline.htm
- Note: "Blurry" is a song by the American rock band 'Puddle of Mudd'. It was released in October 2001 as the second single from the album Come Clean and written by Wes Scantlin, Doug Ardito, Jimmy Allen. Guitar One magazine named Doug Ardito's "Blurry" guitar harmonic riff as one of its "Top Ten Riffs of the Decade".
Bassesland is a virtual bass software that covers a wide range of sounds, from an electric bass or an acoustic double bass, to the vintage bass synthesizers.
01 Electro Acoustic Bass 02 Fretless Electric Bass 03 Jazz Electric Bass 04 Fingered Bass and Harmonics 05 Picked Bass and Harmonics 06 Muted Bass and Harmonics 07 Slapped Electric Bass 08 Bass Slides (Glissandos) 09 Fuzz Bass Overdrive 10 Minimoog Sub-Bass 11 Moog Prodigy Bass 12 Moog System 55 Modular Synth 13 Moog Taurus Pedal Preset 14 Moog Taurus Bass Pedal Preset 15 Roland JX-3P Juicy Funk 16 Roland JX-8P Synth Bass 17 Roland Juno-106 Fat Bass 18 Clavia Nord Lead Acid Bass 19 Oberheim OB-Xa Buzz Bass 20 ARP 2600 Bass (ARP Instruments, Inc) 21 OSCar Bass (Oxford Synthesiser Company) 22 Kawai K3 Resonance Bass 23 Upright Bass (Acoustic Double Bass) 24 Upright Bass Pizzicato
Virtual Bass Pedalboard. Provides 5 customizable virtual pedals which can certainly offer you a wide range of bass sounds:
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) (Virtual Pedal #1): The knobs include modulation depth, frequency, offset for expressive Tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer (Virtual Pedal #2): EQ composed of five parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation. Also contains global gain wheel to adjust the overall volume (Turn the wheel to right to boost a band, or to left to decrease its level).
- Compressor Sustainer Effects (Virtual Pedal #3): 'Attack' determines how fast the compression reacts. 'Sustain' controls the amount of compression and 'Release' how quickly the sound fades when a note ends.
- Moog Lowpass Filter (Virtual Pedal #4): It contains two functions: "Pitch", controls the Filter's cutoff frequency and "Resonance" emphasizes the cutoff frequency.
- Reverb Bass (Virtual Pedal #5): Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer. Bass players will find that the module adds richness to the final sound with the proportion of the " dry / wet " signal in the output.
Includes Bass Harmonics for Fingered Bass, Picked Bass and Muted Bass in notes starting from C5.
2.- Banjodoline: Is a Virtual Banjo and Mandolin sample-based software, including a Banjolin, Octave Mandolin and Electric Mandolin fretted stringed instruments.
- Use these Syntheway VST plugins in your favourite DAW MIDI Sequencer host like: FL Studio, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar X3 Producer, Sonar Artist, Platinum and Professional, Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, PreSounus Studio One, Cockos REAPER, Mixcraft, MAGIX Samplitude, Sequoia, Energy XT, ACID Pro, Orion, VSTHost, SAVIHost, n-Track Studio, Cantabile, Adobe Audition and many others ( Check out complete lis...