#109 - The Top 3 Mistakes People Make When Creating their Websites
Some experts have said if you don't have a website then you don't exist. Although this could be taken the wrong way, if potential customers and clients can't find you then they can't hire you. A website done well can communicate clarity and competence. It can also increase influence, impact, and income. A website done wrong can send people packing within seconds.
When creating websites most people make 3 common mistakes.
In this live episode you'll discover:
(1) What NOT to do: The top 3 mistakes people make when creating their website.
(2) What TO do: 3 components essential for communicating with online visitors.
(3) How TO do it: A bulletproof plan to help you increase your online influence.
PEOPLE WHO SHOULD LISTEN:
- Business leaders who want to spread their message
- Non-profit influencers who want to propel their mission
- Aspiring authors who have a story to share
- Coaches and speakers who need more clients
- Professionals who want to increase their credibility in the marketplace
- Published authors who aren't sure how to market their books effectively
Also, get our free template to help you avoid these mistakes and create a bulletproof plan to help you increase your online influence. http://www.karyoberbrunner.com/WEB
Clearwater Counseling: http://clearwatercounselinggroup.com/
How to quit your day job and become a professional blogger: http://bit.ly/2nrvFvw
How to become an author: http://karyoberbrunner.com/book
Coaching Insurance: http://westminster.global/us/
Business Cards: http://bit.ly/2o30z09