Episode #83: Woooo Spooky! Force Ghosts!
The entire Resistance Radio gang is back together. And in celebration of Halloween, we're talking Force Ghosts. Woooo.
You can contact Resistance Radio on Twitter @RRadioPodcast, Facebook or on our website ResistanceRadio.net. Don’t forget to subscribe to us on iTunes!
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon with lots of special perks, including special after dark episodes that go beyond just Star Wars. Check it out!
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
- We're all back together for the first time in ages. Get hyped!
- Forces of Destiny is back. We loved some more than others -- but there were definitely some interesting canon revelations.
- There are two new Last Jedi videos. We did into them a little bit, and discuss our expectations for the film. (It's coming up fast!)
- Is Porg fatigue real? Will the Porg babies be ugly? Either way, they're heading to The Last Jedi.
- A couple made an amazing Luke and Leia costume, complete with levitating speeder. Halloween won. Hands down.
- This week's Spotlight topic is... Force Ghosts.
- We discuss Obi-Wan as our first introduction to the Force Ghost concept.
- Star Wars visits the concept more in the prequels -- but how do we feel about them in general?
- Things get... a little out of hand when we get on the subject of Rey's Force vision.
- (Qui-Gon is 60????)
- In Return of the Jedi we revisit the Force Ghosts at the end. Does that work in retrospect, with all the additional canon?
- (No, really. Qui-Gon is 60?!)
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @HypablePodcast