Notes To Strangers: Make Creativity Work - Episode 34
Andy Leek is the man behind @notestostrangers page on Instagram - an incredible idea where he leaves positive & inspirational notes around the UK for people to discover and post on their own Instagram accounts.
With a history in Advertising and experiencing some mental health issues, Andy talks us through his journey and his biggest learnings and why he's so passionate about sharing love and inspiration in the world. There's also an amazing story involving a ebay, a blank canvas, a flight to Vegas, Llamas and painting a dog, but you'll have to listen to the full episode to find out the details.
If you enjoy the episode, please leave a review or comment!
Follow Notes to Strangers:
Follow Dreamer’s Disease:
IG: @the_dreamersdisease / @iamalexmanzi
Twitter: @dreamerspod / @iamalexmanzi
Some topics we discuss:
- Experience working in the Advertising industry
- Dealing with mental health issues
- Working on various creative ideas
- The idea behind Notes To Strangers
- Andy's biggest influence
- Wanting to be the Conor McGregor of the artwork
- Getting caught by police
- Why you should listen to your instincts
- Importance of taking risks
- Turning negative moments in his life into something positive