Dobbie delighted, Stubbs sacked & Partick's ghost goal
In a podcast packed full of talking points, Andrew Slaven and JJ Bull have gone all out.
The host of Scottish football on Sky Sports, Hayley McQueen, joins us to dissect the first Old Firm game of the season, as debate rages over whether Ryan Jack was fouled in the lead-up to Celtic’s winner.
That’s one of many refereeing decisions that’s got the panel hot and bothered. Not least Partick Thistle’s ghost goal against Morton in the Championship, which makes us question reality.
Hearts stay top of the Premiership thanks to a hat-trick from the moaning, yet brilliant Steven Naismith, a match that proved to be the last in charge of St Mirren for Alan Stubbs
Former Scotland manager Gordon Strachan is also our guest as we debate the appointment of Andy Robertson as Scotland’s new skipper.
And the top scorer in all of British football this season, Stephen Dobbie of Queen of the South, is on the Totally Scottish Football Show.
Gordon Strachan is an ambassador for Paddy Power – to read his columns, visit news.paddypower.com.
• PART 1: Hearts 4-1 St Mirren: Alan Stubbs sacked (2m 35s)
• PART 2: Celtic 1-0 Rangers with Hayley McQueen (9m 20s)
• PART 3: Aberdeen 0-2 Kilmarnock (21m 55s)
• PART 4a: Gordon Strachan interview (27m 25s)
• PART 4b: Ryan Fraser discussion and Andrew Robertson – new Scotland captain (32m 35s)
• PART 5: Livingston 2-1 Hibs (36m 45s)
• PART 6a: Championship, League One and League Two headlines with Craig Anderson (41m 20s)
• PART 6b: Stephen Dobbie interview (43m 50s)
• PART 6c: Partick Thistle’s ghost goal (47m 30s)
• PART 7: Dundee 1-3 Motherwell and Hamilton 1-2 St Johnstone (51m 00s)