The library is a public space where all are welcome. On that theme, hear excerpts from our 2018 Ask an Immigrant Anything panel, learn why we no longer charge late fees, hear from a few of our favorite pieces of literature, and find out about the rather strange cetacean news unfolding at Prescott Park... Welcome to The Parrott Unbound!
- Introduction by Cathy Okhuysen, Circulation
- Ask An Immigrant Anything (April 25, 2018): Meet the Panel, featuring Daniel Pontoh, Eva Castillo, Sebastian Fuentes, and Ro Mohammad Mustak Arif
- The War of the Whale, Part I
- Hype Train: Michaela and Laura discuss The Trees
- Ask An Immigrant Anything: What's Your Favorite Food?
- Ask An Immigrant Anything: What Experience Would Make You Feel Welcome?
- The War of the Whale, Part II
- No More Late Fees! An interview with Assistant Director Christine Friese and Director Steve Butzel
- Andrew reads from The Wizard of Oz
- Ask An Immigrant Anything: What Does Comprehensive Immigration Reform Look Like?
- The War of the Whale, Part III
- “Song of the Open Road” by Walt Whitman