Royal Ascot 2019 AntePostcast: Royal Hunt Cup, Wokingham Stakes, Coventry Stakes, Queen Mary Stakes
Maddy Playle, Nick Watts, Tom Segal and Paddy Power's Darren Hughes return for a look ahead to key races at Royal Ascot 2019. This week they look at the Prince of Wales’s Stakes, Hardwicke Stakes, Commonwealth Cup and Diamond Jubilee Stakes.
On the show:
- The ante-post team return for the final show before Royal Ascot 2019 and we open up with a look at two of the big handicaps in the Royal Hunt Cup and the Wokingham Stakes.
- Last year's winner Settle for Bay is well handicapped and an attractive betting proposition in the Royal Hunt Cup, but with trophy not defended since 1948 the team are looking at other runners, including New Graduate, Blue Mist and Elector.
- It's a wide-open Wokingham Stakes and the team are not impressed with the top of the field - find out who they are backing at bigger prices.
- We take a look at the juveniles in the Coventry Stakes where Arizona is hot favourite, and with Monarch of Egypt looking unlikely to run, Darren thinks you should back him now.
- Wesley Ward's Lady Pauline is a non runner in the Queen Mary Stakes, but with the trainer's excellent track record in the race it's worth keeping an eye on his other runner.
- Finally, the team look at the best of their other bets for the meeting including Wattsy's annual Willie Mullins pick...
All prices can be found at Paddy Power: https://bit.ly/2RQ6Nv0
Download the Racing Post app: www.racingpost.com/mobile
View Racing Post betting offers: www.racingpost.com/free-bets
18+ Gamble Responsibly https://begambleaware.org
Subscribe on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2l9x35T
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2vq457o