Ignite your creativity with an episode all about making! Hear excerpts from a panel on the library's 2018 "Text and Textiles" exhibit, with paired poets and textile artists; learn about March's Project Upcycle event, created by the library's very own Jennifer Moore; hear the storied history of The Elvis Room in Portsmouth; and learn how to order your very own 3D prints from the library!
- Introduction by Grace Hanley, Community Relations Page
- Hype Train: Michaela and Christine discuss the All Souls trilogy
- Text and Textiles Panel (July 30, 2018) with Todd Hearon, Maryellen Sakura, Ala Khaki, Debra Claffey, Kyle Potvin and Brenda Wilbert
- Minute History with Poleena: The Elvis Room
- Project Upcycle: Grace interviews Jennifer Moore, Inter Library Loan and Recovergirl, and Laura, and attends the March 2019 event.
- 3D Printing at Portsmouth Public Library!