How safe are our children? report overview
This episode explores the NSPCC’s flagship report, How safe are our children? which compiles and analyses data from across all four nations in the UK to show the current child protection landscape. This year we refocused our 2019 report on the most up to date statistics relating to issues of online safety and online abuse in the UK.
- why we chose to focus on online safety and online abuse this year
- where we sourced the data from
- how we collaborated with experts who have an insight into the world of online safety
- the key findings and main conclusions drawn from the report
- how our surveys gave children a safe space to talk about their experiences.
View the podcast transcript on the NSPCC Learning website.