Nominated child protection lead overview
The role of nominated child protection leads in safeguarding children and young people
Learn more about:
- building a safer culture in your organisation
- how to deal with and respond to concerns about a young person or adult
- making the nominated lead role visible to children, staff and parents so they know who to go to for support
- training and development needs, including supervision and support for nominated leads
- the importance of establishing multi-agency relationships.
- Host – Helen Munn, Head of Online Learning at the NSPCC
- Cate Meredith, Senior Consultant for NSPCC’s Safeguarding in Communities team
- Trupti Kavia, Head of Family Services and Child Protection Lead at Home-Start in Barnet, Brent, Enfield and Harrow.
These episodes were produced as part of a partnership led by NCVO, funded by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and the National Lottery Fund within the Safeguarding Training Fund programme.
View the podcast transcript on the NSPCC Learning website.