Jimbo and co are back as the European transfer window shuts for the summer.
It’s the Totally Football Show European edition, with Jimbo, James Horncastle, Julien Laurens, Alvaro Romeo and Raphael Honigstein scarcely able to believe that Mauro Icardi is now a PSG player.
Unbelievable scenes as Juve and Napoli contest a seven-goal thriller in Serie A, but sadly predictable scenes as Romelu Lukaku suffers racist abuse at Cagliari.
Atletico lead the way in Spain while Leipzig are out to prove they’re the real deal in Germany.
Plus Ligue 1 has become the tightest league in Europe. So Britain’s richest man wants a slice of the action.
• PART 1: Icardi to PSG? Really? (01m 45s)
• PART 2: Serie A round-up: Juve 4-3 Napoli and ugly scenes at Cagliari again (04m 20s)
• PART 3: Bundesliga bulletin: Union shock Dortmund and the curious case of Bakary Jatta (18m 00s)
• PART 4: La Liga latest: Atletico top as Barca and Real continue to stumble (31m 10s)
• PART 5: Ligue 1: the tightest league in Europe (39m 30s)
• PART 6: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power – Higuain and Bale back from the brink? (48m 00s)
• PART 7: Champions League draw reaction (50m 00s)
WE’VE GOT A NEW WEBSITE!
TFS LIVE AT THE SOUTHBANK CENTRE - MON 30 SEPT 2019:
GET IN TOUCH:
• we’re working with CALM
, the Campaign Against Living Miserably, who are dedicated to preventing male suicide. Head to the Calm Zone