Jimbo is joined by Michael Cox, Carl Anka and Daniel Storey to look back on the weekend when Leicester and West Ham broke into the top 4. Plus: Callum Hudson-Odoi’s pavophobia; the Yeovil Town ballboy furore; and Chekhov's highlight package
• PART 1a: Michael Cox the manager (01m 00s)
• PART 1b: Sheff U 0 - 1 Liverpool (02m 40s)
• PART 1c: Everton 1 - 3 City (09m 00s)
• PART 2a: Leicester 5 - 0 Newcastle (15m 00s)
• PART 2b: Bournemouth 2 - 2 West Ham (20m 30s)
• PART 2c: Spurs 2 - 1 Southampton (25m 00s)
• PART 3a: The Yeovil Town ballboy furore (32m 30s)
• PART 3b: Wolves 2 - 0 Watford (38m 00s)
• PART 3c: Palace, Chelsea and the rest of the PL weekend (42m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (50m 30s)
• PART 5: Mailbag (52m 40s)
TFS LIVE - IN LONDON, DUBLIN, BELFAST AND LIVERPOOL!
GET IN TOUCH:
WE’VE GOT A NEW WEBSITE!