Jimbo, Michael Cox, Matt Davies-Adams and Tom Williams look back on a scandal(ous England performance) in Bohemia and the rest of the Euro qualifiers. Plus, the return of Claudio Ranieri; the TFS Quiz; and would would have happened if Arsenal won the 2006 Champions League final
• PART 1: Carl Barat v Earl Barrett (01m 00s)
• PART 2a: Czech Republic 2 - 1 England and memories of Sven (03m 10s)
• PART 2b: Mixed fortunes for Northern Ireland, Ireland and Scotland (11m 30s)
• PART 2c: On Wales' qualification and Daniel James’ concussion (14m 00s)
• PART 2d: Ramos, Ronaldo and other international news (18m 00)
• PART 3a: The Nick Miller TFS Quiz! (24m 30s)
• PART 3b: WSL and Non-League Day news (28m 00s)
• PART 3b: The return of Ranieri; Silvinho or Sylvinho?; and Mou to Sunderland (33m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (40m 00s)
• PART 5: Free beer and Flip Reversing the 2006 CL final (42m 00s)
• PART 6: The answers to the TFS Quiz (48m 30s)
TFS LIVE - IN DUBLIN, BELFAST AND LIVERPOOL!
GET IN TOUCH:
WE’VE GOT A NEW WEBSITE!