“They Spoke So Effectively” Acts 14.1 Class I: “Why we speak”
- QUESTION: “Why do we speak in congregational gatherings?”
- QUESTION: “What are some of the ways God ‘spoke’ to humankind in scripture?”
- 2 Corinthians 5.19-20
- Romans 10.15
- QUESTION: Since God is perfectly capable of speaking for himself, “Why does he choose to do so through humans?“
- God speaks through …………
- It’s the ………. way to communicate his truth and love
- Next week: “What to speak about” - How to pick a passage/topic; how to exegete; lesson planning tips.
- Homework for next time:
- Write a one sentence summary of whyyou speak - share next time
- Send me questions/suggestions
Please add your comments on this week’s topic. We learn best when we learn in community.
mccx, Malcolm Cox, Watford, Croxley Green, teaching, preaching, spiritual disciplines, public speaking, corporate worship, Sunday Sample, Corporate Worship Matters, Tuesday Teaching Tips, Quiet Time Coaching, coaching, coaching near me, coach, online coaching, savior, quiet time, devotion, God, Jesus, Pray, prayer, malcolm’s, cox,