What would a no deal Brexit mean for the UK pork industry?
We hear from Angela Christison, Strategy Director (Pork), Duncan Wyatt, Lead Analyst for red meat, and Liam Byrne, Head of Meat Marketing.
- AHDB Brexit hub
- Possible effects of a no-deal Brexit on cull sow prices and finished pig production costs
- Contingency planning guide
- Pig clubs and events
- Stockperson training
- Prices and stats.
- TV advert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W7XXbX3AJo
- Campaign information: https://ahdb.org.uk/shoppers-swipe-for-pork
- Submit questions to our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up to receive the latest information from AHDB
- Feedback survey: We'd love to know what you think of our podcasts. If you’d like to give your feedback, please complete our short questionnaire, which will help us to improve the podcast on an ongoing basis.