Ep. 545 - Knives Out
Read why this NYTimes film critic left Knives Out with emotional whiplash here.
Thanks to our sponsors this week: Hunt A Killer, TodayTix, and LightStream
- Visit HuntAKiller.com/FILMCAST for 20% off your first box.
- Go to TodayTix.com/FILMCAST and use code FILMCAST to get $10 off your first purchase.
- Visit to lightstream.com/FILMCAST for better rates on your personal loans.
You can always e-mail us at slashfilmcast(AT)gmail(DOT)com, or call and leave a voicemail at 781-583-1993. Also, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Shownotes (All timestamps are approximate only)
What we’ve been watching (~24:00)
David - Honeyland, Dolemite is my name, Marriage Story, The Irishman, Brightburn .
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here. Our Slashfilmcourt music comes from SMHMUSIC.com. Our spoiler bumper comes from filmmaker Kyle Hillinger. This episode was edited by Beidi Z.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com, clicking on the /Filmcast tab, and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!