- Astronomers use sophisticated equipment to listen farther and peer deeper into the universe than ever before
- For an alien-seeking scientist, "life" means any living form including microbes on distant exoplanet
- Life could theoretically exist on Mars, or on Europa, a moon of Jupiter,
- The first reported flying saucer sighting was in 1947,
Mystery #3: Will ET Look Like Us?
- Depictions of Aliens in popular culture have often been very humanlike in their appearance
- In England references to little green men or children dates back to the 12th century green children of Woolpit.
Don’t forget to subscribe! You can find more answers to life’s little mysteries at the Live Science website and you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook too. Tell us what your life’s little mysteries are at forums.livescience.com.