Global food, inequality, and Covid-19: Rob Wallace on the #Covid19 Webinar series
- Rob Wallace author of Big Farms Make Big Flu and co-author of Neoliberal Ebola: Modeling Disease Emergence from Finance to Forest and Farm.
- Moayyad Bsharat of Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC), member organization of La Via Campesina in Palestine.
- Arie Kurniawaty of Indonesian feminist organization Solidaritas Perempuan (SP) which works with women in grassroots communities across the urban-rural spectrum.
- Sai Sam Kham of Metta Foundation in Myanmar.
- Paula Gioia, peasant farmer in Germany and member of the Coordination Committee of the European Coordination Via Campesina.
Photo: Peasant working in the field / Credit: Dinkum/Wikimedia Commons.