Pep might wash his jet
Accompanying Jimbo in the pod are Rory Smith, Duncan Alexander and Lynsey Hooper, on the momentous occasion of a team in the bottom 5 winning a football match.
Laurie Whitwell joins us as we learn to love Manchester United. And in particular, Bruno Fernandes. Will Wolves gate-crash the top 4? Are Bournemouth prepared for relegation? Because they probably should be.
We get down to business as The Athletic’s Matt Slater breaks down the latest on Newcastle’s takeover, Wigan’s administration and other possible point deductions
Plus goalkeepers turned managers and Sean Dyche jet washing stuff.
• PART 1: West Ham 3-2 Chelsea (03m 00s)
• PART 2: Wolves v Arsenal preview (11m 00s)
• PART 4: Bleak for Bournemouth and maybe for Burnley (28m 30s)
• PART 5a: Business time – Matt Slater on events at Newcastle, Wigan & Derby/Sheffield Wednesday (37m 30s)
• PART 5b: Goalkeepers turned managers (49m 00s)
• PART 6: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (52m 00s)
• PART 7: A look ahead to the weekend’s Premier League action (54m 00s)
GET IN TOUCH: