"Thin as a pig"
In this podcast John Bates addresses how and why the fat levels in UK pork have dropped as new research has revealed, in the first official testing for nearly 30 years. With the support of our AHDB specialists and PHE, we find out in-depth information on how this new change benefits our UK pork levy payers.
Speakers from AHDB:
- Roz Reynolds | Head of Strategic Operations, Education and Nutrition
- Lauren Dimmack | Animal Health & Welfare Scientist
- Gareth Renowden | Senior Marketing Manager
Related and useful links:
- News article: Porky Brits now fatter than pigs
- New nutrient data reflects pig production changes
- Visit the AHDB for more information on our pork marketing campaigns